- Information We Collect.
(b) Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access our Site. Our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
We will retain personal data we process for as long as needed to provide our services. We will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns.
- How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: We will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information:we will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of your cyprus wedding, our users or others.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Paphos Life Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Paphos Life or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Paphos Life may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- GDPR: this is the new EU-Wide Privacy Law that is going to be in force from May 2018. None of this data is shared with any other company.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.