We will arrange a church meeting for you a few days before your wedding. You will meet your wedding priest and wedding vergers to ensure that all your arrangements are met, and everything goes smoothly on the day. The priest will go through the service with you both and answer any questions you may have. You can also confirm your music and any readings you have chosen but please tell us about these before you arrive.
Our church meeting with you must be after you have been to the local municipal town hall and it will be sent to you by our wedding coordinator or your wedding planner if you have one. It is helpful if you or your planner can tell us when you plan to go to the town hall and you can find information about how to do this here (Costs/Legal)
What you need to bring to the meeting:
· Your marriage license (which is sometimes called Schedule Form B or Notice of marriage) which you will get from the town hall.
· The names of your two chosen witnesses (over 18 years old) and photocopies of their passports. They do not need to attend the meeting.
· Your outstanding donation balance and any church fees. You can pay by cash or with a debit / credit card which has been authorised by your bank for use abroad.
· Your music on a cd or memory stick if you have asked us to play this for you.
· Contact details of your photographer and if you will have a video or drone. Please see our guidelines (Photography/Drones)
You do not need to bring any other documents or your baptism certificate.