We will arrange a 'church meeting' for you a few days before your wedding. You will meet your wedding priest and wedding vergers to ensure that all your requirements are met, and everything goes smoothly on the day. The priest will go through the service with you both and answer any questions you may have. You will confirm your music and readings, but please inform us of your choices before you arrive.
Our meeting with you must be after you have been to the local municipal town hall and your appointment time will be sent to you by our wedding coordinator or your wedding planner if you have one. It is helpful if you or your planner can tell us when you plan to go to the town hall and you can find information about how to do this here -Costs/Legal
What you need to bring to the 'Church' meeting:
· Your marriage license (which is sometimes called Schedule Form B or Notice of marriage). You will get this from the town hall.
· The names of your two chosen witnesses (over 18 years old) and photocopies of their passports. They do not need to attend the meeting.
· Your outstanding donation balance and any church fees. You can pay by cash or with a debit / credit card which has been authorised by your bank for use abroad.
· Your music on a CD or USB memory stick if you have asked us to play this for you.
· Contact details of your photographer and if you will have a video or drone. Please follow the link to see our guidelines regarding -Photography/Drones
You do not need to bring any other documents or your baptism certificate.