Our wedding coordinator is available and happy to help you with any questions you have about using the Anglican Church of Paphos for your ceremony.
Check out our website for more information on the legal and church requirements for your wedding in Cyprus.
https://www.yourcypruswedding.org/costs-legal.html or drop us a message on our facebook page www.facebook.com/anglicanweddings
Why Marry in Church?
Why marry in church?
Churches are special places and there are some things about a church wedding that you just can’t get anywhere else.
A church is so much more than simply a venue for your wedding. Unique and special things become part of your marriage, on the day itself and beyond:-
• A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage and is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
• You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. You can only make vows this big in a church. These vows, made in front of your family and friends, will help you to stay together and grow together.
• The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Your wedding service with us can be made personal, memorable, meaningful and beautiful.
• Church buildings offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, they are always intimate. Our churches are some of the most stunning wedding venues.
• Church buildings offer centuries of history. Imagine all the couples who have married before you. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself, the bigger plan. We know these sorts of connections can make your day even more special.
• You can be involved in making choices about your ceremony with special music, readings and poems and include your own vows if you wish.
• For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as ‘peaceful’, ‘serene’, or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
• And after your wedding, you’ll remember the church as more than simply a wedding venue, it will be the place you made your promises to stay together forever!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Paphos Wedding Venues
There are 3 very different independent churches and chapels available for your traditional wedding ceremony with the Anglican Church of Paphos.
They can be booked directly with us and each is suitable for different sizes of wedding party.
Message us for details or with your questions and check out our website for more details.
Paphos Wedding Venues